Are you passionate about landscape and are a highly motivated sales / business developer with a track record of success for developing new business, sales, market share and profitability and a desire to work for an incredible, growing company?
- Create strategic and tactical sales plans and programs to develop new business, new relationships and new markets to meet or exceed established goals and KPI's.
- Be a high-performance sales "hunter" developing new business, relationships and markets and negotiating profitable contracts that result in growing revenue.
- Contribute your understanding of the market, customers, industry, competitors, trends and opportunities to the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Collaborate with top management and internal departments lending your expertise on pricing and content for estimates, bids, proposals, and presentations as well as successful transition to operations.
- Effective use of technology and CRM to track and provide timely and accurate reports and results with suggested corrective actions when required.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create demand, increase brand awareness and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities including trade shows and events.
- Demonstrate, communicate and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture and the value of a workforce.
- Minimum of 5 years' successful sales / business development experience with measurable, aggressive results in landscape maintenance sales utilizing best practices and latest technology. A four-yeardegree in related field is preferred.