$150K — $200K *
Do you live on Long Island, in one of the five boroughs, Westchester County, or southern Connecticut area? Are you competitive, confident in your ability to sell, assertive, and dependable? Are you curious, have strong business acumen and have a passion for understanding how businesses work? Can you provoke constructive conversation with your customers? Do you work well in a dynamic team environment?
We are BI WORLDWIDE®. Inspiring people. Delivering results.
We're the global leader in solutions that drive measurable results for our clients around the world by inspiring the people who impact their success. We help translate their strategic imperatives into actionable solutions that utilize the principles of behavioral economics to engage, motivate and inspire their employees, sales force, channel partners, and customers delivering measurable results on a local, national, and global level.
We are seeking candidates located on Long Island, in one of the five boroughs, Westchester County, or southern Connecticut area to join our regional sales team.
The Business Development Director is an individual contributor and is responsible for identifying potential business opportunities, developing relationships and understanding the customer's critical business strategies within accounts on Long Island, in one of the five boroughs, Westchester County, or southern Connecticut market then working with a team of subject matter experts to create and execute a solution to help achieve the customer's business objectives.
* Must be currently located in the on Long Island, in one of the five boroughs, Westchester County, or southern Connecticut area.
* Minimum seven years of direct B2B sales experience calling on Fortune 1000 companies
* Clear history of new business development selling marketing solutions, or professional business services
* Demonstrable sales success through prospecting and growing revenue in large accounts
* Large volume sales experience ($250k plus per sale)
* Experience with broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months)
* History of career stability with a maximum of three employers in the last ten years
* Compensation derived through highly leveraged commissions and bonuses
* Four year college degree is required; advanced degree is a plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products is required; Proficiency with web, SaaS, and mobile applications a plus
Valid through: 11/13/2020
$150K — $180K + base salary plus uncapped commissions and additional perks