LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
Imagine applying your unique blend of technical knowledge, business development skills, and passion to take this landscape construction company to new heights with new business and expanding existing business with profitable landscape construction contracts.
- Create demand for the company’s products and services to new and existing customers.
- Create and execute strategic and tactical strategies, plans and programs to meet or exceed established revenue and profit goals for yourself and for your team.
- Be an aggressive business developer “hunter” successfully completing the entire sales cycle
- Maintain meaningful long-term relationships.
- Train and educate your team to achieve high performance.
- Collaborate with estimating and operations.
- Identify, analyze, forecast, and stay ahead of the market.
- Effective development and use of technology and CRM.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful business development experience with measurable, aggressive results in the landscape construction with ability to collaborate with estimating and operations to schedule activities to ensure successful client meetings and profitable contracts. A four-year degree in a related field is preferred.
- A proven successful track record of creating demand, increasing revenue and profits through innovative and effective sales using best practices and use of latest technology.
- Independent yet collaborative, business acumen, self-starter, decisive, creative, organized, ethical, detail oriented, and focused on achieving results.