Holly Hunt is expanding in the Boston area!!
The Sales Associate is Holly Hunt’s primary face to the customer. Their goal is to make the Designer look good to their clients, to assist designers and clients with purchase decisions, to maximize sales of Holly Hunt and to assure that Holly Hunt is easy to do business with.
Principal Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Providing designers and clients with information on products, pricing, lead times, specifications, etc.
- Assisting designers and clients with product decisions
- Setting client expectations
- Generating quotes, using system tools
- Following up on quotes
- Converting quotes into orders in the system, handling related payments and giving customers receipts (when information is not complete) or order confirmations (when information is complete)
- After sales follow up
- Providing direction to and coordinating with Client Services Representatives
- Prospecting new accounts
- Managing leads
- College degree or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- A minimum of 3 years furniture sales experiencerequired.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.