Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the
local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications,
Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected, Veteran/Disabled.
- Generate sales to achieve Bosch Rexroth Large Projects business goals
- Develop, engineer and quote solutions (project & systems) to meet specific market and customer requirements
- Coordinate and execute sales activities closely with various Bosch Rexroth sales channels
- Initiate and develop contact with customers and establish long-term relationships
- Develop business plan based on commercial objectives and application solutions to expand market share with existing customers and obtain new customers
- Assist in collection and analysis of information concerning sales forecast, market trends, business conditions, and competition
- Pro-actively address and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Prepare and present sales presentations to prospective and present customers
- Initiate and support cross-divisional cooperation
- Perform other essential and related duties as may be required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET), Electrical Engineering Technology (EET) or related technical field from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA, ABET) and 4 years of relevant sales/technical experience.
- 4 years engineering knowledge in regards to hydraulic, pneumatic, or electric drives and controls and/or other relevant work experience
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic & electric schematics, read engineering drawings and understand technical specifications
- Ability to work with End Users, OEM's and Third Party’s personnel to develop sales growth
- Experience in assisting internal and external customers with questions, concerns, complaints, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to establish new business contacts and develop customer base
- Excellent negotiating, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications, MS Project and ERP (ex. SAP)
- Travel Required – 50% annually
- Mostly within TX area and/or Domestic travel
- Some International travel will be required