Manage work of maintenance and repair projects.
Supervise routes to determine best geographic and manpowerqualifications to ensure minimum travel time.
Supervise escalator clean downs and annual cracked step inspections.
Review callbacks daily and assure mechanics are compliant with check out procedures.
Complete quality audits and customer contacts weekly and complete appropriate forms.
Review information with the route mechanic.
Conduct service meetings with technicians monthly.
Review outstanding repairs with the Repair Supervisor to assure accurate scheduling and completion of all repairs.
Review and approve all service time tickets for accuracy and invoices for vendor’s materials.
Contact and update customers when units are shut down for repairs or parts.
Provide coaching and feedback and development to direct reports.
• Meet or exceed annual budget on new maintenance sales through new equipment conversions, prospecting competitors equipment, balanced private -vs.- public sector, and recapturing KONE equipment and National Accounts.
• Meet or exceed annual budget on orders from quoted repairs and upgrades to existing equipment. Utilize KONE Quick Quotes and secure major repairs where applicable.
• Achieve budgeted level of downpayments on orders. • Educate KONE customers and propose KONE solutions regarding code requirements and safety issues based on customer/building needs.
• Retain existing lifts in service by maintaining strong customer relationships in order to meet or exceed the branch annual budget for lifts in service (LIS). Active involvement in addressing cancellation risks with major accounts. Manage re-sign and escalation processes
• Ongoing account management including responding to customer requests and assisting with collections.
• Utilize KONE contract terms and conditions requirements when negotiating sales. • Properly record account and customer activity in KONE CRM system and utilize reporting in CRM for market analysis
• Maintain solid sales pipeline and sales forecast accuracy • Recognize contract improvement opportunities and re-negotiate contract terms to include improvements.
• Sell standardized modernization packages
• Cultivate & nurture relationships with local industry consultants.
• Provide modernization sales with qualified leads from existing service portfolio and where appropriate secure modernization order.
• Submit Asset Management Plans to KONE customers to use for budgeting upcoming repairs.
• Partner with operations and visit customer sites regularly to survey equipment and enhance customer relationships. Build in capital planning discussions
• Participate in trade shows and trade organizations.
• Assist with national account requests including surveying estimating equipment.
• Assist with training and / or mentoring new sales representatives.
Inspect all maintenance job sites periodically to insure that they are being maintained in accordance with KONE Inc. policies and standards. Assure regular examinations made on all jobs comply with contract agreement, including the free service period of a new installation and modernization. Review and maintain inventory to insure proper parts are available for maintenance and repair jobs. Order materials when necessary. Make recommendations in the hiring and training process of maintenance and repair personnel. Review Service and Work Orders and final processing of completion notices to insure that all time, purchase orders, and material orders are postedbefore approving for billing. Review all IBM contractual service reports to insure proper gross profit level (45-50%). Control service labor and material cost to insure costs stay within labor and material budget guidelines. 5-10+ years sales and account management experience, preferably in service or product sales. • Bachelors degree from an accredited college preferred or equivalent work experience. Preferred areas of study are: Business, Management, Engineering, Marketing, Supply Chain, Management, Communications and Liberal Arts. •