Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through several market-leading distributors including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners which specializes in CPR and AED products, training and services.
We offer more 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country. Sarnova is the only national distributor that can offer expertise and support across multiple specialty health care markets.
The Sales & Marketing Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the growth and financial success of Sarnova through support of the sales and marketing departments; focused on enhancing sales productivity. Duties will include quota development, trend analysis, dashboard development, QBR preparation and management of monthly reporting packages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as the primary resource in revenue forecasting, trend analysis, reporting and key drivers of behavior for the sales and marketing organizations.
- Lead the Company’s annual quota and strategic target development, which includes creation of quotas by territory and by supplier for assigned business unit(s).
- Manage monthly sales analytical reporting package used by executive leadership to track and forecast company, supplier and region performance.
- Maintain monthly regional supplier dashboards intended to drive visibility into business performance and increase balanced execution across key supplier and item metrics.
- Responsible for monthly tracking of sales team performance through managing comprehensive composite ranking and monthly performance dashboards.
- Seek to conduct analysis/analytics that proactively signal sales execution trends focused on improving overall sales performance and balanced execution of Prime Supplier metrics; in addition to Account Manager performance in key categories.
- Collaborate with Product Management to structure and execute strategic business initiatives, providing analytical insight and performance analysis.
- Maintain monthly supplier dashboards intended to support the product management team in quarterly business review preparation and supplier relationship management.
- Supportad-hoc/categoryreporting needs for sales and marketing leadership teams.
- Analyze data to monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and reports and present/articulate results to internal customers. Focused on providing our management team direction that will support the successful execution of Sarnova’s strategic imperatives.
- Strong teamwork / collaboration skills and an orientation towards delivering superior service to the Sarnova sales and marketing departments.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain a high level of accuracy while balancing deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Takes ownership of results and works with high integrity and accountability.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 4years of work experience in financial analysis, revenue analysis or accounting.
- Demonstrated success in an analytical role.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/D/V