This position will provide information, analysis, project management, tactical activities and coordination for the profitable growth of Simplot Professional Products. Coordinates various sales and marketing functions for Pro Products business. Manages outside contracted services including, soil testing, technical material and marketing supplies. Manages distributor contracts and marketing programs.Manages the process and pricing for all products. Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports. Collaborates with corporate marketing team to create advertising. Coordinates and maintains advertising in several trade publications. Prepares market analysis on products in various markets. Provides Inside Sales for house accounts and assists Area Managers with end user data base and sales activities.
* Maintains customer database in Sales Force & Customer Mapping including distribution and end user contacts. Coordinates with Area Sales Managers to maintain updated versions on quarterly basis. Generate Sales leads for the ASM.
* Organization and maintenance of Pro Products Pricing. Partners with Area Sales Manager (s) with all Professional Products pricing regional pricing and program information. Responsible for the management of a data base that calculates a base price and then translates price into the various tiers. Creates cost spreadsheet for Sales Manager to determine pricing. Calculates updates, and distributes price changes to customer service. Works with product managers to provide cost and determine price exceptions or special quotes in manager’s absence. Provides pricing and product information for the customer service group.
* Updates raw materials packaging cost and profits. Creates quotes to distributors, creates item numbers, provides information for new labels and requests labels for custom blend orders.
* Coordinates and maintains co-op marketing programs with Key Account and National Account customers. Organizes annual marketing calendars and works with Simplot marketing dept. to develop sales and marketing programs that drive sales. Assists Area Sales Manager with quarterly Key Account meeting to update and coordinate marketing programs.
* Lead and orchestrate the arrangements for sales meetings and trade shows for Pro Products including site selection and rate negotiation, agendas, rooms, meals and activities. Assists with customer/vendor meetings and plant tours at the Lathrop office and offsite.
* Pro Product contact for updating BEST/APEX websites. Manages and updates featured products & maintains current distributors and product information is available. Handles all contact and IT interaction for Professional Products for updating the S&OP, reporting systems, & Sales Force. Maintains access to accounting, JDE, Power BI. Creates reports as needed for monthly, quarterly updates & special requests. Assist manager with excel reports & power point presentations as needed. Create & maintain current & historical sales reports. Includes analysis & trend reports of product sales, dollar sales, charts graphs etc.
* Coordinates with S&OP and Materials Management to ensure proper branding and packaging meets marketing guidelines and specifications.
* Organize and manage marketing and co-op programs with supply and chemical companies - responsible for maintaining chemical rebate programs and initiating annual sales and marketing programs to drive sales and assist the marketing and co-op promotional programs.
* Manages the requests for literature, bags, samples etc. from distributors and Area Sales Managers. Participates in the creation of marketing materials. Assist Area Sales Managers in marketing programs, creates and distributes program(s) information to distributors. Is main point of contact for Pro Products for Customer/Distributor product questions beyond expertise of Customer Service team in Boise.
* Coordination/Marketing Orders, inventories and distributes marketing and promotional materials.