The Sales and Business Operations Director, Global Client Engagement (GCE) is responsible for supporting the operations functions of an expanding global client satisfaction centric organization. This team of Account Managers and their leaders are tasked with ensuring that our clients maximize the ROI of their Rimini Street Partnership as measured by client satisfaction, client retention, and intelligently expanding our presence in the account. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, roll-up your sleeves individual that has a very strong work ethic, is well organized, responsive, analytically skilled, a strategic thinker, detailed oriented and quality minded with 10 years+ in support of a software support and recurring revenue business.
With a constant focus on process improvement and operational efficiencies, specific areas of responsibility include:
- Developing and Implementing Policies and Procedures
- Adoption and deployment of Tools and Best Practices
- Analytics, Auditing and Reporting
- Supporting role in Systems Implementation
- Territory Planning and Management
- Contract and Client Lifecycle Administration
- Compensation Plans and Administration
- Accurate and Timely Forecasting
- Line of Business P&L Management
As a part of the Account Management Team, you will be involved in all business issues, strategies, planning and reporting relating to the Global Client Engagement organization including operational metrics and benchmarks, budgets, go to market strategy and implementation, and compensation plan modeling and administration.
As the internal voice of the Global Client Engagement Team you will manage cross-departmental needs including acting as the liaison
between Other Lines of Business, Corporate Sales and Marketing, Service Delivery, IT, Renewal Sales, Finance and Legal departments, and ensure alignment and integration, manage deliverables and facilitate effective communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining account management enablement tools, policies and procedures, client data repository; and providing general operational support (SME/Helpdesk)
- Drive successful deployment and adoption of our CRM tool (Salesforce.com) and Business Intelligence platform for the Global Client Engagement organization, ensure data accuracy and completeness, and work with CRM and BI administrators to enhance and optimize CRM and BI utilization
- Analyze client data and key performance metrics, including renewal and upsell pipelines, forecast, wins/losses, attainment, and generate reports and presentations for senior management and other external organizations
- Drive operational improvements for the Account Management organization and cross-organizational processes
- Provide regular and ad hoc business reporting utilizing Qlik and other similar BI tools
- Develop, deploy, manage, and administer sales compensation plans
- Key liaison to interface with Renewal Sales and Global Support Delivery
- Supports GVP Global Client Engagement with other operational tasks and projects as needed, including periodic presentations for Board, Investors and other internal audiences
This is a high-level individual contributor role, residing in or near HQ in Pleasanton, CA, reporting jointly to the Vice President of WW Revenue Operations and to the GVP Global Client Engagement
Internal candidates domiciled outside of Pleasanton who are subject matter experts with several years of relevant RSI experience may be considered.
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree, or equivalent in Business or related field
- Professional certifications (Chartered Accountant, Certified Accountancy given some preference)
- 10+ years of career growth in a similar role
- Minimum 10+ years of operations experience in the software and services industry
- Detailed understanding of client engagement processes, reporting, procedure automation, and incentive compensation required
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- This is a WW role with resources spread across the globe. We expect a high degree of sensitivity to cultural and ethnic diversity.
- Track record of scaling business growing rapidly from $250M USD to $500M+ USD
- Start-up and rapidly expanding company operational experience strongly preferred
- Self-confident with ability to work with and influence senior management
- Very strong work ethic and team player with a positive “do what it takes” attitude
- Deep understanding and hands-on skills working with Salesforce.com (SFDC CRM Application)
- Strong aptitude for utilizing Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik Callidus Cloud Compensation System, Tableau, Adaptive, amongst other tools.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Meticulous in detail, strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Able to look at large volumes of data and identify trends, articulate your findings, and recommend corrective actions
- Proven track record for collecting and analyzing ambiguous data, and translating into business insights for presentation to senior management
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, building macros and report writing in Visual Basic), Salesforce.com, and Qlik
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Outstanding analytical skills, business acumen
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products with particularly strong Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Familiarity with Finance and Accounting principles