Seniority Level - Associate, Mid-Level, and Senior Positions Available
Employment Type - Full-Time or Contractual Consulting Projects
Job Functions - Sales & Business Development
Location - Remote
Alariss Global is the Premier Global Expansion Platform, allowing emerging market tech companies in industries like SaaS, IT, Entertainment, and EdTech to quickly and effectively build their overseas business development teams. We are currently recruiting new Business Development Consultants to join our team. You’ll lead the next wave of globalization and will work with our highly accomplished and diverse team educated at Harvard, Stanford & Insead and trained at Microsoft, McKinsey, and the U.S. Foreign Service to develop innovative business development strategies for the hottest overseas tech firms. Alariss Global’s innovative methodology has been featured in Forbes Magazine, Harvard Business School, the MIT Sloan School of Management, and other elite tech reviews.
Example Engagement: Our partner is an Education Technology (EdTech) Startup based in Bangalore, India who just closed a Series B round of $50 million USD. Their next goal is to expand their software revenue in the U.S. market. You’ll work with our Alariss Global team of Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, and Growth Marketers to 1) develop a market-entry strategy, 2) execute that strategy, and 3) provide feedback to our partner on how to localize their product and content. You’ll implement your strategy with real-time collaboration amongst your team using communication tools like Slack, Zoom, and other messaging tools. In the process, you’ll be trained by our accomplished team members and will gain unique global experience by connecting executives from two countries.
- Versatile team players who can wear many hats and adapt to the needs of the company in a dynamic environment.
- Represent the company externally, develop and maintain industry connections for a pipeline of new customers, launch sales campaigns to increase inbound and outbound leads, manage client relationships, and work with the engineering team to incorporate feedback from prospective clients.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new accounts as well as engaging with clients to ensure a positive experience and maintain long term relationships.
- Be confident that YOUR solution will solve a real problem and add value for freshly acquired clients. Our system at Alariss Global focuses on the conversion rates that depend on sales executives being religious about following the customer journey and updating the CRM.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to perform at high efficiency in a fast-paced environment—you can get an incredible amount done in a short amount of time
- Tenacious attitude—you bounce back from setbacks quickly, are resourceful, and find creative ways to get things done
- Demonstrated track record of achievement in deals closed and accounts managed
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills—people trust you and get the sense that you are advocating for something in which you believe
- Experience in lead generation and outbound and inbound sales
- Work experience in a sales or business development role at a startup, B2B SaaS company, or similar field
- Passion for solving big problems and having an immediate and positive impact.
- Proficiency with a wide range of sales tools, including HubSpot or other CRMs, lead generation software, and email campaign software along with previous SDR/AE is a plus.
- Previous business development or sales experience is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A challenging environment filled with support and growth
- Strong career growth opportunities and exposure
- Regular team building activities
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Competitive compensation based on your experience and seniority