What We Do
Brightwell is a FinTech company offering end-to-end payment solutions through cutting edge technology and unparalleled support, serving cruise lines such as Carnival Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Costa and AIDA.Our comprehensive suite of payment distribution products helps maritime reduce costs, improve security, streamline cash management, and improves employee retention. Our mission is to deliver financial control to migrant workers with dependable, secure, and flexible banking options to help them control their money. With Brightwell, seafarers can send money to their family, friends, or bank accounts while on the go from around the globe.
Who We Need
We're looking for a Strategic Account Director to help drive Brightwell's growth by securing new cruise logos and by helping Brightwell to build value with existing clients. We're looking for someone who can provide a mix of account management with business development and isn't afraid to get up and confidently present to a room full of strangers. You should come with a mix of marketing strategy, technical aptitude, strategic thinking, and outstanding communication skills.
Above and beyond the raw skills we're looking for people that have these three key traits
- Team Player – We have a passion for building high performing teams. We know high performing teams are unstoppable when everyone is rowing in the same direction. Problem Solver – We are solving a macro economic problem every day we walk through the door. It's exciting. It's challenging. And at the end of the day, you're doing something that matters.
- Loves a bit of chaos – Let's be honest… We're building a product that is growing exponentially. We move fast. That speed creates a level of excitement that you should crave.
Feel good about everything above? If so, keep reading…
What You'll Do
Account Management (50%)
- Learn Brightwell's product and value proposition and continuously present that to both the CFO's and front-line crew members in a way that works for them
- Strengthen our relationship with the clients, becoming their go-to resource – you'll win them over by asking the right questions, agilely leading insightful, real-time dialogue, and being a visible and influential presence among their senior management
- Establish and display a firm understanding of the client team's structure, hierarchy, and political realities
- Prioritize day-to-day client requests, keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations
- Uncover game changing concepts to strengthen our position with the client and solve challenges
- Produce internal and client-facing reports detailing performance and translating insights so varying skill levels can understand
- Effectively manage KPI's and activity in Salesforce
- Deliver agreed-upon contract renewals each year
New Logo Sales (50%)
- Identify key decision makers in prospective accounts through research and networking
- Navigate a complex sales environment and gain endorsements from multiple decision makers
- Qualify and schedule meetings with both technical and functional leaders
- Prepare and present Brightwell's solution in person and virtually
- Follow up with targeted prospects and drive the sales process forward
- Exhibit patience with a very long sales cycle and continue to nurture the clients throughout this process
- Updateinternal CRM with all business development information on a regular basis
- Deliver agreed-upon new logo quota each year
As a Strategic Account Executive, you have
- 7+ years of technology sales
- Experience selling to large corporations or enterprise customers
- Track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Consultative and strategic sales methodology
- Established comfort level in working with all levels of management, including C-suite
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking – you're strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data for insights as you are at reading clients for feedback
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to communicate with business users, technology leaders, and end users
- College degreerequired
- Travel approximately 15%-20%, including occasional trips to Europe and Asia.
We'll Give You Extra Credit for
- FinTech or HCM sales experience (This is a HUGE bonus!)
- Product launch experience
- Agency and/or startup experience
What We're Offering in Return
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We work with you to grow your skills and push you forward.
- Travel: You will get the unique opportunity to travel abroad and on ship to meet with crew members around the world!
- Entrepreneurship: We embrace new ideas and people who have the drive to see them through. If you are a doer, look no further!
- Benefits: Additionally, the company offers medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k with match, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation.
Brightwell is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.