Position at Diligent Corporation
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 16,000 organizations and 650,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe from offices in New York, London, Washington, DC, Amsterdam, Sydney, Christchurch, and Charlotte, NC.
The Sales Advisor will be responsible for national sales of our SaaS products, targeting the nonprofit industry across the US. This role can be based in our Washington, DC office or remotely from home.
- Develop an expert knowledge in Diligent's nonprofit industry SaaS offerings.
- Apply the Challenger sales methodology during the sales process.
- Understand customer needs and help develop solutions through the Company’s offerings.
- Present Diligent’s solutions via in-person and web demonstrations.
- Research and understand the market for Diligent’s solutions, including competitor analysis.
- Prospect new leads to supplement inbound inquiries and build pipeline.
- Negotiate and close on an increasing volume of sales targets each quarter.
- Work with the marketing team to target specific accounts and implement the global strategy in a way that has meaning locally to your market and remains consistent with the brand.
- Maintain detailed records in Salesforce and strong forecasting.
- A minimum of 3 years in selling SaaS or technology related products or services with a track record of consistently closing new business.
- Experience presenting to C-level executives.
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle that could last several months.
- Comfort applying Challenger principles during a sales process.
- Comfort utilizing Salesforce.
- A passion for problem solving, learning a new industry and constantly improving their sales knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent