3Q Digital is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We’re independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
You are a reliable, organized and detail- oriented individual that will provide dedicated administrative and organizational support to our Sales team, while working closely with Marketing and external vendors. You will maintain efficient filing/tracking systems in support of Sales to ensure coordination of all activities and prompt retrieval of critical information. You thrive in a dynamic environment, have a collaborative spirit and are tech savvy.
*Cover letter required for application*
You’ll be responsible for:
- Proofreading and editing written materials and presentations
- Ensuring correct grammar, tone, voice, spelling, and formatting are adhered to across a variety of written RFP responses, proposals, blog posts, and whitepapers
- Compile RFP responses from the existing library of agency answers
- Ensuring consistent formatting in pitch deck presentations for a clean and concise look free from errors
- Final QA to ensure we’re delivering the highest quality work
- Project management
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing Operations manager to ensure cross-team collaborative projects run smoothly and are completed on time
- Proactively communicate with project members to keep them informed on tasks, due dates, and dependencies leveraging Asana task lists
- Planning and coordinating with internal and external resources to get required creative assets for sales materials
- Confirming that terms, conditions, and assumptions discussed with prospects successfully are included in legal agreements
- Working with legal through Parley Pro to get required signatures on NDAs, SOWs, and MSAs in a timely manner
- Scheduling internal and external meetings as needed and provide agendas to set expectations
- Research, data entry, and data cleanliness
- Data entry and cleanup as the need arises for reporting and analytics in a variety of sources like Salesforce, Anaplan, Pardot, and Outreach
- Supporting the Sales Development with initial prospect research using tools like Owler and Winmo.
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant, administrative, or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and editing
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to handle all tasks in a timely manner and have a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills
Additional things that will impress us:
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn and act as an integral part of the Sales team
- Exposure to Asana and Salesforce
- Exposure to LinkedIn, Winmo, and Owler
- Experience working with a Sales team, or in an agency
- Experience in a B2B environment