We are Aclaris Therapeutics, a growing Pharmaceutical company headquartered in the Philadelphia suburbs. We are committed to meeting the needs of patients with skin and hair conditions with innovative treatments that define new standards of care in dermatology and immunology.
Reporting to Regional Sales Managers, Sales Account Specialists are responsible delivering on quarterly and annual sales goals for a defined territory through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of key customer accounts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize and manage key resources to maximize coverage of Dermatology Providers, Aestheticians, Skin Care Clinicians, and other key decision makers in targeted accounts within the assigned territory
• Promote and sell products to current and potential customers through the implementation and delivery of approved promotional items and approved field-based programs
• Utilize effective direct selling techniques and market strategies to expand product demand
• Develop and coordinate physician training programs, practice enhancement in-services and open houses
• Establish and maintain excellent communications and strong professional relationships with co-workers and assigned physicians and healthcare providers
• Actively participate in scheduled Company sales meetings, district and nation conference calls and other business meetings
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience in quota driven role with preference given to experience in dermatology, aesthetic, or cosmetic pharmaceutical sales
Preferred Education and Experience:
• MBA preferred
• Strong knowledge of the business and market in the assigned territory is preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Behaviors:
• Valid driver’s license is required
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
• Demonstration of sustained, high performance in current position and strong aptitude for learning
• Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards and policies for business and compliance related matters
• Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
• High sense of urgency and customer service orientation
• Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced, and results oriented
• Able to present, promote and sell products/services.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships
• Demonstrated ability to build rapport and close deals.
• Proficiency on excel, word, power point and other software skills
• This position is remote and is required to frequently travel throughout the assigned territory and overnight
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequent travel is required via automobile, train, bus and/or airplane.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to perform substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
What We Provide:
At Aclaris Therapeutics, we are proud to offer if eligible, a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including the following:
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled -
Proudly embracing diversity
Job ID 2019-1290