As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales account manager with Uline, use your sales expertise to help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a unique territory as a sales account manager. This will include a large, pre-existing customer base
- Use our huge catalog with over 37,500 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Understand each customer's sales needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years outside sales representative / sales account manager experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Detail oriented and hardworking
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Travel to our Ontario, California branch for 4 weeks of initial training is required.