In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support, education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the given accounts to achieve order intake and to drive revenue growth against a set of annual targets. The Account Manager is the primary party responsible for generating sales volume by responding to immediate needs and developing credible and strategic long-term relationships with customers that translate to revenue growth.
You are responsible for:
- Understanding and managing the business and driving the execution of account based sales plans and account strategies to achieve assigned targets
- Identifying opportunities that benefit the customer by listening attentively and adjusting to fit the audience and the message
- Building and delivering solutions that solve customer pain points and meeting customer expectations
- Developing relationships with decision makers and establishing executive level relationships within assigned accounts
- Monitoring competition and industry trends to provide effective feedback to management, commercial sales and marketing organizations
- Developing and executing strategic and tactical territory sales plans to meet or exceed financial targets
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners and Zone Leadership to own the service forecast and gain sales strategy alignment
- Meeting or exceeding monthly orders volume for full portfolio, including Imaging Systems, Ultrasound, Multi-Vendor Services, Patient Monitoring Renewals, POS, billable Conversions, warranty conversions, clinical education and Performance Bridge
- Utilizing Salesforce.com CRM to accurately forecast, effectively ensure data integrity, generate timely accurate quotes and drive success rates
You are a part of:
A team that offers an impactful experience, complemented with open communications and a hands-on partnership with customizable services and solutions adaptable to our customers’ particular requirements. We consider experiences of healthcare teams and patients, combined with technology and industry advancements, to unlock insights and understand changing needs. This enables us to bring customizable services and solutions for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3 years with a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Prior healthcare sales experience required, Customer Service Sales Experience Preferred. (Relevant Clinical and technical Experience will also be considered.)
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferable. Other CRM experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
In return, we offer you:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.