- Maintains and increases sales volume with existing and new accounts within the industrial and OEM channels.
- Executes assigned sales goals and sales plans within a designated sales territory.
- Secures and Maintains Distribution of products and maintaining effective agreements.
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships with OEM.
- Ensures products are specified to maintain and increase revenue by prioritizing the opportunities on an account – by – account basis to obtain optimum sales and margin results.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive technical knowledge of group/divisional products, applications, features, advantages and benefits.
- Keeps current with internal and external training and development.
- Obtains specifications and approvals at engineering firms, major accounts and / or distributors assigned to develop increased sales opportunities.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and their activity in the marketplace and provide reports on a regular and /or monthly basis.
- A Bachelordegree is preferred. An Associatedegree with commensurate experience will be considered.
- 3+ of experience in direct and/or distributor sales of industrial technical products.
- Must have proven track record of success in sales.
- Ability to manage accounts, expand business within existing clients.
- A technical aptitude is needed.