Sales, Account Manager - Healthcare IT (San Francisco Bay Area, CA)
- Own the HIT Portfolio (The HIT “Franchise” - EI, CAI and ISP solutions) in your territory.
- Research accounts in your territory and its affiliated hospitals operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
- In collaboration with your team: ZVP, the Account Executive (if applicable) and specialists, create and develop a detailed account strategy (Great sales Plan) for each account in your region.
- Clearly articulate the HIT story.
- Build, cultivate and leverage relationships in accounts to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Drive and uncover net new business opportunities within your territory.
- Become the Trusted Advisor of your key accounts by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and work with SCS to monitor resolution.
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics:
- Act as single point of contact for HIT for all accounts and own Executive level relationships in accounts in your region.
- Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
- Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
Team within Philips:
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
- Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Initiate collaboration with Sr. Account Executive or RMS and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize OneSource and SFDC to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions
- Four-year college degree minimum.
- 5+ years of Hospital/IDN Field Sales experience calling on the C-level
- Strong understanding of HIT market, trends, value-based HC trends, etc…
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated customer follow-up.
- Solid understanding of Philips HIT solutions offered and underlying architecture.
- Demonstrated aptitude selling diverse portfolio of solutions preferably in the HIT space.
- Effective experience leading account teams and influencing a team without direct authority.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
- Engaging the interest of the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversations
- Educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues
- Must live in assigned territory