If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an Account Manager of the Connected Care team. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
You are responsible for
- Deep insights of customer needs, with the proven ability to define and provide Marketing & Analytics Solutions
- Establishing executive level relationships within your assigned accounts. 3-5 executive level contacts per institution
- Owns the customer experience including challenges with current solutions and vendors/partners
- Own, manage and drive the Business Line partnering with Enterprise AE, RSM's, and Zone Connected Care Regional Business Manager (CC RBM).
- Design and quote a value rich connected care solution with the ability to Communicate Solution via a winning proposal to ultimately become the preferred vendor to win business
- Quarterly Business Plan aligned with RSM and CC RBM.
- Ability to develop and execute MyPlan for assigned accounts and keep current.
- Execute and proactively manage WOW
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies to convert competitive accounts.
- Understands national and regional market dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to complete Business Territory Planning
- Completes Install Base Planning (MyPlan)
- Identify market trends, adapt engagement strategy and development of Competitive selling strategies
- Understanding of Clinical Practice and workflow changes
- Owns Account specific quarterly account plans including Install Base & EOL Strategies.
- Partner with customer to sell solutions and services within your assigned territory.
- Establish Value Proposition that aligns with customer needs
- Funnel consists of active opportunities across the portfolio, including solutions & service/SMAs
You are a part of
Philips Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care sales force. As a goal-driven Account Manager- Connected Care you’re the prime person responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 8 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 5 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience, Preferred.
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Deep Product Knowledge and expertise within the Philips Patient Monitoring product lines.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise an establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Confident with developing relationships with C-suite executives.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the Connected Care Strategy.
- Ability to assess potential applications of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.