Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an Account Manager of the Women’s Healthcare Ultrasound team! This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused. The Account Manager will ideally be based in the Seattle area, and will cover the territory of Washington, Oregon, and part of Wyoming.
You are responsible for:
- Creating solutions for meeting customer requirements, involving the entire team
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team.
- Once an order is closed, continuing communication with the customer to insure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
- Understanding customer requirements and providing solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
- Developing and owning strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
- Ensuring order processing, architectural service, construction, and shipment schedules to equipment installation are orderly and timely by communicating with logistics and project managers.
- Negotiating solutions and closing deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips.
- Maintaining constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal; preparing for several negotiation scenarios; obtaining clean orders at the best possible price.
You are a part of:
The regional team to include 12 sales reps and reports to the Region Sales Manager. You will work with Region Sales manager to develop overall territory sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and insure order volume and revenue targets are met. In addition, you partner with a Product Applications Specialist, and Service counterparts to help ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business or clinical
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare sales experience (preferred)
- Medical Capital equipment sales experience (preferred)
- Ultrasound and/or Diagnostic Imaging sales experience is highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications preferred
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
- Overnight travel – approximately 50%