$250K+ high personal revenue potential
Sales Account Managers are energetic and passionate sales professionals, assigned to enterprise accounts nationally and within specific territories. Sales Account Managers will be required to personally manage sales plans on a regular basis and within that plan, identify new and existing account opportunities and strategies for revenue growth. Sales Account Managers will receive marketing leads via the web, tradeshows, webinars, inside sales, and “blind” inbound leads, as well as direct prospecting within the assigned territories. Noble’s diverse portfolio of software and Cloud ready solutions provides Sales Account Managers ample opportunity to drive sales and commissions.
- Consistently achieving sales goals
- Meet and communicate with executives and managers from prospect/client accounts
- Create and maintain a Sales Plan, focused on achieving quarterly and yearly quota targets
- Travel to prospects/clients locations for presentations, meetings, demos
- Host prospects/clients in the corporate office in Atlanta
- Prepare proposals and contracts
- Negotiate pricing and business terms and prepare sales contract orders
- Prepare monthly pipeline reports on account status
- Attend required sales meetings and training sessions
- Follow sales and marketing procedures, regarding use of shared resources, processing sales order and other matters.
- 5+ years of proven sales experience or similar successful goal achievement in highly competitive environment or industry
- Excellent oral communication skills, with charismatic, resilient, persuasive, “glass half full” demeanor.
- Strong work ethic and ability to set and achieve personal goals and work plans
- Hunter mentality. Technical aptitude.