Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Consider a Ricoh Sales career. Ricoh is a leading global technology company that has been redefining and transforming how people work and live for over 80 years. Ricoh offers a wide range of products and services aimed at capturing, managing and transforming information, which our sales associates leverage to help our customers innovate and grow. Ricoh's customers value our commitment to service and excellence -- as well as our team of dedicated employees.
The Account Manager will build relationships at VP level inside client organization within assigned account base. This role works with (up to 20) current accounts and ZBA customers to set account and department strategy inside the organization, account retention and expansion, and management of the day to day sales activities.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain relationships with VP level executives.
- Gain understanding of clients' business challenges and goals.
- Set account and department strategy in partnership with the client aligned with Ricoh's industry and domain roadmap.
- Execute Ricoh's Core Equipment and Core Services Strategies within client accounts.
- Position and pitch Core and standard solutions and collaborates with others to drive qualified opportunities.
- Engages premium rep for expansion of premium services.
- Uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence with client.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value to the client.
- Drives profitable revenue, account penetration and expansion, and addition of services.
- Conducts regular meetings with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Leverages CRM to enter/track all sales data and activities daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Drives profitable business opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelordegree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 3-7 years B2B account management experience.
- 3+ years of New Business Development experiencepreferred.
- Proven consultative selling skills.
It is our duty at Ricoh to not only be an advocate for our customers, suppliers and employees, but society and the planet, too. We are recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and are a driving force for environmental sustainability. We use our innovation and teamwork to better serve our customers and operate with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
From comprehensive medical plans, to financial and work-life balance benefits, we value and promote the well-being of our employees by offering the following:
- Comprehensive Sales Training
- Extensive career path opportunities for high performers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Life Insurance (Individual, Spouse, & Dependent)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Wellness Program
- Modern / Technology-Focused Workplace
- Employee Discount Program (Electronics, Automotive, Travel & Entertainment + more!)
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.