Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Sales Account Manager, Mobility Products (US) to join our growing Sales team.
The Sales Account Manager, Mobility Products will impact the organization by ensuring the entry and sales of the company’s mobility products into the mobile market segment within the United States region. This position may be based in Andover, MA or remotely near a major airport.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive sales by developing opportunities and driving to close with understanding of value proposition relative to the market.
- Develop and close business opportunities with strategic accounts to meet assigned business objectives. Lead and influence customers in network decisions.
- Responsible for building Casa System’s mobility business in the US region. Attainment of sales targets for mobility products and solution sets. Responsible for devising and executing sales strategy to achieve assigned sales targets by managing and coordinating the overall sales activities.
- Work with internal management to identify, qualify, and develop mobile opportunities; deliver value proposition, sales presentations, competitive positioning.
- Prepare successful offer (pricing proposal, PS, CS, marketing).
- Develop technology partnerships with customer ecosystem.
- Develop cross-functional/organizational relationships.
- Provide forecast and pipeline reporting.
- Develop strategy and provide oversight for RFX responses.
- Advocate company mobile vision and strategy.
- Represent and prioritize customer requirements with internal solutions development/cross functional team.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to existing/potential customers to provide technical training and to generate interest in new products.
- Manage revenue goals for the given account(s) and provide regular updates to senior sales/operations staff concerning account issues, forecasting, etc.
- Independently demonstrate the ability to provide direction to company-wide resources in support of account strategies and proposals.
- Provides accurate and timely sales forecasting.
- Provide detailed weekly reports on activities, progress and concerns. Participate on multiple weekly calls requiring management updates.
- Update all account related opportunities on a weekly basis without exception.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering; MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of related business development and sales experience involving the sale of telecommunications technologies in the area of IP and Mobile Core and RAN solution.
- Ability to speak English is required.
- Must possess knowledge of the wireless industry and its ecosystem. Experience and knowledge with the mobile ecosystem for Lawful Intercept, Subscriber Management, Provisioning, and Value Added Services.
- Understanding of key business challenges facing the mobile operator/wireless community.
- History of overachieving revenue targets.
- Ability to work and lead in a highly matrix organization, collaborative environment breaking down barriers between cross-functional organizations.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly motivated and capable of operating effectively from remote locations.
- Exceptional customer facing skills, in partnership with sales leads and subordinates.
- Excellent ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and build consensus.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with sales leadership, and market/ecosystem knowledge in the customer base.
- Experience with building internal relationship across functions; including R&D, Service & Support, and Marketing to build alliances to ensure a successful proposal/offer to the mobile service provider customer.
- Able and willing to travel 50% of the time to visit with prospective/current clients at their workplaces and to Casa Systems, Inc.'s corporate facility located in Andover, MA for scheduled meetings.
- Strong mobility product industry knowledge and aptitude.
- Extensive relationships with and a history of successful selling mobility products into wireless/telco service providers.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence, without direct management responsibility, a team of sales and systems engineer professionals to develop, execute sales strategies and drive sales growth.
- Must have detailed knowledge of multiple service network architecture, Video, Carrier WiFi Security Gateways and licensed femto solutions, HFC/xPON, CMTS/CCAP, IP networking and optical transmission.
- Must have a proven track record of leading new business development initiatives in large/medium accounts.
- Must be comfortable presenting technical material and engineering network solutions.
- Must be able to work with product and business management teams effectively to promote development and business models, which specifically benefit large customers.
Tracking Code 709