The Customer Group (CG) team is our field based, customer facing organization consisting of Sales, Marketing, Applications, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & IT. They partner closely with our customers to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products, services, software and expertise, to help them manage yield throughout their fabrication process—from research and development to final volume production. Responsibilities of this group include maintaining strategic client relationships, identifying and closing sales opportunities, ensuring our products meet performance capabilities & expectations, providing critical solutions for improved yield performance, and collecting requirements for future products by understanding customer processes and technology trends. Partnering with our service organization and factory divisions, this diverse and dynamic team helps ensure alignment between customer needs and corporate offering to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the business unit sales director, the Account Manager will represent KLA for product-specific business activities with a strategic customer. The primary duties include developing product penetration and adoption strategies, executing successful negotiations for long-term success of KLA, and developing strong and effective customer relationships.
- Work closely with product division general managers, sales, and marketing to develop winning penetration and adoption strategies, product positioning and product roadmap alignment.
- Gain the trust and confidence of the executive team at KLA.
- Assess and modify the current organization's size, processes, and players as appropriate.
- Build strong customer relationships at all levels at Intel, work closely with the customer to understand their problems and create a superior customer experience.
- Lead multi-disciplinary cross divisional teams toward the achievement of technical and commercial objectives.
- Find creative ways to continually move the customer relationship and technical engagement forward.
- Spend significant time at customer sites building and maintaining effective customer relationships, communicating technical and commercial information, leading efforts to resolve customer issue, lead efforts to build market share and close individual sales opportunities.
- Lead key customer strategy and actions to meet division, penetration, share and adoption objectives
- Proven ability to hit the ground running and deal with ambiguity.
- Inspection and/or metrology equipment selling experience.
- Strong leadership skills characterized by the ability to inspire, communicate effectively, and drive the organization towards common goals.
- Proven ability to maintain, develop, and implement best in practice management processes.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the customers and competitive landscape in the inspection and metrology equipment industry.
- Experience in a high growth company in the semiconductor equipment industry.
- A demonstrated track record of working effectively with internal cross functional teams to create customer penetration strategies consistent with product strategies that result in market share growth.
- Passionate, motivated, and has the ability to interface with different personalities, has emotional & ego maturity, and has the ability to be humble.
- Highly professional, driven, engaging, creative, and passionate personal demeanor.
- Master's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience in applications, sales or marketing of semiconductor equipment; OR
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 8 years of experience in applications, sales or marketing of semiconductor equipment.