This position will require 50%traveland the ability to occasionally work off-shift hours.
- The AED Account Manager is the key interface between Philips, Philips AED distributors and its end user customers and will represent Philips and its products while consulting to provide total solutions to their needs.
- The AED Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining the direct and indirect territories installed base and growing market share.
- The AED Account Manager will consult to provide total solutions with an emphasis on establishing a productive relationship with all stakeholders at prospective and existing customers and leverage cross-functional and multi-modality Philips resources to meet the customer needs.
- Position includes prospecting, developing relationships and developing opportunities, pre-sale presentations, some post-sale training, quotes, proposals, forecasting, meeting quarterly quota and being on commission.
- The position also includes working with authorized distribution partners, supporting their sales activities into the Commercial AED markets.
- Achieving financial objectives and sales quotas on a consistent basis, along with the preparation and execution of reliable monthly and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience involving advanced medical capital equipment with documented revenue and market share growth results.
- Experience managing distributors or direct employees.
- A strong and documented record of performance against company objectives is a must.
- Must be able to discuss the science of resuscitation.
- Must be skillful with multi-level selling, communication, negotiations, relationship building, territory management, strategic selling, account management, articulation of corporate value proposition, needs analysis and appropriate competitive positioning.
- Must be skillful with computers and programs such as word, excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet research.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent required.