In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Establish and nurture key relationships within the Northeast market. Act as liaison between device channel partners and internal Philips partners to best service install base, customers and win new diagnostic cardiology business.
You are responsible for:
Manage your Business
- Deep insights of customer needs, with the proven ability to define and articulate the value of Philips Diagnostic Cardiology Solutions.
- Support MR channel with interoperability and connectivity solutions.
- Identify and close new IECG business in assigned territory
- Owns the customer experience including challenges with current solutions and vendors/partners.
- Own customer satisfaction and the overall experience within your assigned territory.
- Own, manage and drive the Business Line partnering with Enterprise AE, RSM's, IDN, CCAM and Zone Connected Care Regional Business Manager (CC RBM).
- Design and quote a value rich diagnostic cardiology solution with the ability to communicate solution via a winning proposal to ultimately become the preferred vendor to win business.
- Quarterly Business Plan aligned with channel partners.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies to convert competitive accounts.
Market Visibility and Understanding of your Customer
- Understands national and regional market dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to complete Business Territory Planning
- Completes Install Base Strategic Planning
- Owns Customer Management and expectations
- Deep knowledge of competitive solutions and landscape in your territory.
- Identify market trends and adapt engagement strategy
- Development of competitive selling strategies
- Understanding of clinical practice and workflow changes
Sell into Market, Balanced Selling
- Owns Account specific quarterly account plans including Install Base & EOL Strategies.
- Partner with customer to sell solutions and services within your assigned territory.
- Establish value Proposition that aligns with customer needs
- Provides effective collaboration and utilization of broader team (CC RBM, AE, RSM, Service, IDN and TCAM, PMC, other assigned AMs, etc.)
- Drive development of new opportunities for IECG and device business
- Meet and exceed AOP quarterly
- Forecast Accuracy
- Funnel Health to achieve balanced selling and IB growth
- Quoting accuracy per solution defined for customer eliminating need for “make rights”
- Report win/loss in SFDC for quarterly activity
- SFDC Accuracy - ensure quality funnel daily update customer notes, weekly committed Opp., monthly best case and funnel
You are a part of
You are part of the East Zone Monitoring Analytics and Therapeutic Care Regional Business Development team, reporting into the General Care National Director. You will partner closely with your Regional Connected Care Account Manager(s) and Account Executive(s).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 8 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 5 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Fundamental understanding of diagnostic cardiology and clinical pathways
- Medical Capital Sales Experience, Preferred
- Cardiology Experience Preferred.
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Deep Product Knowledge and expertise within the diagnostic cardiology product line.
- Clinical background preferred
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise an establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Confident with developing relationships with C-suite executives.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the Connected Care Strategy.
- Demonstrated Team Collaboration.
- Ability to assess potential applications of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across thehealth continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit theWorking at Philips pageon our career website, where you can read stories from ouremployee blog. Once there, you can also learn about ourrecruitment process, or find answers to some of thefrequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.