In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join the highly successfully Cardiovascular Ultrasound team in Philips – proven to deliver cutting-edge technology. If you enjoy a highly transactional, fast-paced sales role with great rewards and growth opportunities, this could be the role for you. The Account Manager role is based in the Sacramento, CA area and will have territory responsibility for a defined geography including Nevada.
You are responsible for:
Selling Philips Cardiovascular ultrasound systems and solutions to hospitals and private practices.
- Creating solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team.
- Once an order is closed, continuing communication with the customer to ensure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
- Understanding customer requirements and providing solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
- Developing and owning strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
- Ensuring order processing, architectural service, construction, and shipment schedules to equipment installation are orderly and timely by communicating with logistics and project managers.
- Negotiating solutions and closing deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips.
- Maintaining constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Preparing for several negotiation scenarios. Obtaining clean orders at the best possible price.
- Working with Region Sales manager to develop overall territory sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and ensuring order volume and revenue targets are met.
- Interfacing with Clinical Specialists, and Service counterparts to help ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover.
You are a part of:
The highly successful Cardiovascular Ultrasound sales team at Philips. Philips has the #1 market share in the premium and high-end segments of the business, and the Philip Ultrasound service organization has been rated #1 in the industry the past 23 year in a row. Selling Philips Cardiovascular Ultrasound is fast-paced, highly competitive, demanding, and rewarding.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business, or clinical
- 5+ years of Hospital Sales experience preferred
- Medical Capital equipment sales experience required
- Radiology, Ultrasound and/or Diagnostic Imaging sales experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
- Ability to travel overnight up to 30%.