Casa Systems Canada Ltd. / Systèmes Casa Canada Ltée is a subsidiary of Casa Systems, Inc. which is known as a leading provider of next-generation ultra-broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our remote International Sales team.
In this individual contributor role, the Sales Account Manager will be dedicated to pursuing sales opportunities with designated Multiple System Operators “MSO” to achieve the sales initiatives of network edge devices for the company throughout Canada. The Sales Account Manager will work remotely from their home office based in Montreal, Québec, Canada and will travel extensively throughout the designated region to carry out the essential duties and responsibilities of the position. Specific Target Accounts include Tier 1 and Tier 2 Cable operators within Canada.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and close business opportunities with strategic MSO accounts to meet assigned business objectives. Lead and influence customers in network decisions.
- Responsible for devising and executing sales strategy to achieve assigned sales targets by managing and coordinating the overall sales activities.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to existing/potential customers to provide technical training and to generate interest in new products.
- Manage revenue goals for the given account(s) and provide regular updates to senior sales/operations staff concerning account issues, forecasting, etc.
- Independently demonstrate the ability to provide direction to company-wide resources in support of account strategies and proposals.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Develop strategy and provide oversight for RFX responses.
- Provide detailed weekly reports on activities, progress and concerns. Participate on multiple weekly calls requiring management updates.
- Update all account related opportunities on a weekly basis without exception.
- Complete and submit accurate and timely expense reports for reimbursement.
- Bachelor's degree within Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
- Speaks fluent English and French.
- Background in Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- 7+ years selling CMTS solutions to MSOs is required.
- Extensive relationships with and a history of successful selling to VIDEOTRON.
- (Although this is not a management position) Proven ability to manage a team of sales/SE professionals to develop, execute sales strategies and drive sales growth.
- Must have detailed knowledge of multiple service network architecture, HFC/xPON, CMTS/CCAP, Video, WiFi/Small Cell, IP networking and optical transmission.
- Must have a proven track record of leading new business development initiatives in large/medium MSO accounts.
- Must be comfortable presenting technical material and engineering network solutions.
- Must be able to work with product and business management teams effectively to promote development and business models, which specifically benefit large MSO customers.
- Self-starter and capable of operating effectively from remote locations.
- Has a qualified home office to work from when not travelling to customer sites that is located close to a major airport.
- Able and willing to travel up to 50% within Canada, to the USA to visit Casa’s Corporate HQ, and to attend designated trade shows within the region as scheduled.
Tracking Code 704