If Excellence Drives You, This Is Your Destination.
To provide the account support needs as set out by the by the direct supervisor. These functions can include, but are not limited to – account documentation, account plant support, inventory management, testing and trial support, forecasting, meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Understands and can articulate customer and market perspective as related to the assigned account
- Leverages knowledge of customer motives and behavior to anticipate needs and identify opportunities
- Assists in execution of business strategies as related to assigned account
- Understand and assist in the delivering of working capital goals
- Provide customer plant support as it relates to quality issues, trial management, inventory management, receivables management.
- Provide concise and timely reports per the needs of both internal and customer stakeholders
- Be accountable to customer plant management in meeting their specific needs / per our contracted agreement
- Attend meetings and customers functions as requested
- Demonstrate accountability to assigned customer plant locations in order to preserve and advance Bemis’ standing.
- Meet assigned goals as they relate to aged inventory, days of inventory, etc.
- Submit all required documentation on time and per the direction of supervisor as it relates to formatting and content.
WHAT WE VALUE
Results Orientation -
- Focus on delivering results in alignment with the Bemis Core Values
- Set and communicate goals and objectives that meet the needs of the account manager.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of the market(s) in which the customer operates, how the market affects their business and the business context. This context can include the competition, their suppliers, the customer base, and the regulatory environment.
Business Aptitude and Skills-
- Ability to work to advance Bemis’ stature with assigned customer locations through positive relationship building. Ability to clearly communicate to both internal and external stakeholders regarding needs and potential solutions recommended.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Be organized in daily work tasks
- Be able to effectively use the tools provided in order to perform measurement and reporting tasks.
- Systems knowledge providing the ability to gather pertinent information, convey clear and concise messaging .
- Ability to speak in large or small groups with a air of confidence provided by preparation and subject matter knowledge.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Education – Bachelors Degree or equivalent of education and experience
- Experience – 4+ years working in a business to business account sales or account management roles
- Packaging or related experience preferred
- Demonstrate good Business Acumen and a professional presentation
- Travel Requirement - +40%