We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Do you enjoy building relationships with customers, and enjoy working to understand their needs? Do you have a background that includes 8+ years of selling complex services to Enterprise Level companies?
Then you may be a great fit and interested in our Sales Account Executive, Services opportunity, New York City Metro.
As a Services Relationship Manager, you will oversee the sales of all customer consulting, education, and Technical Support solutions. You will work with our customers to build strategies based on the analysis of the customer's business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment. In addition, you will collaborate with sales teams and help drive alignment through focused activities.
- You should have a University Degree or equivalent experience, as well as, a minimum of 8 years prior relevant experience; or Master's degree with 6 years; or PhD with 3 years of experience.
- You should have a minimum of 1+ years working with Citrix technology as an Architect, Consultant or equivalent role.
- You will need 3+ years of advanced knowledge of consulting principles, as it relates to Citrix products and technologies.
- Relevant technical and sales certifications such as MCSE, UNIX, CCEA, CCSP, CCIA, Cisco, and Solaris.
- Active Security Clearance.
Other Day-to-Day Activities and Duties:
- Use a "medium-to-long range" planning horizon on sales strategy, ensuring that day-to-day tasks are being carried out effectively, while anticipating and planning for long-term growth.
- Understand the client's overall business to ensure successful implementation of Citrix products and technologies.
- Apply Citrix products and technologies to achieve customers' business goals.
- Act as an authority on Citrix Consulting project methodology and best practices, demonstrating the ability to tailor the methodology to meet the client's needs while preserving a structured process.
- Consult with Consulting Sales Director on key issues and ongoing communications.
- Demonstrate high "Speed of Delivery" – being able to rapidly develop documentation, standards, and other deliverables for which they are responsible.
- Write Statements of Work on behalf of Citrix Consulting.
- Identify and pursue potential Citrix Consulting opportunities at a client within and outside of the scope of work.
- Work with Citrix Sales, Citrix SEs, CSA and SI partners and others to qualify, manage and close Consulting opportunities.
- Collaborate with Citrix Sales to use Citrix Consulting resources and service offerings in the most appropriate fashion to support large/strategic product sales opportunities.
- Support the delivery of Citrix Consulting projects and act as a business escalation point to the project manager.