We are currently looking for a high-energy and driven Sales Account Executives focused on developing and closing new business. You will work with Fortune 500 enterprises identifying new sales opportunities, positioning our solutions and growing revenue. Business-to-businessexperience and sales/pipeline management is a plus.
• Develop, identify and close new growth opportunities within assigned territory.
• Develop and manage relationships within territory or named accounts
• Prepare business case for new opportunities, engage internal Sherpa teams to scope services and manage all customer contact to present and close opportunities.
• Interact with prospects during the sales cycle to close new customer acquisition opportunities.
• Evangelize Sherpa solutions and products across territory or named accounts
• Maintain and track progress of sales pipeline
• Qualify leads and ensure that the right people are involved in the sales process
• Lead internal sales process for deals – work closely with Systems Engineering and Customer Success organization teams to present end to end solution
• Manage end-to-end deal process – price negotiation, contract closing, transition to deployment
• Understand customer organizations and structures, continuously maintain and update customer organization charts and contact lists
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Sales to business users in Marketing and Communications where IT may be in a supporting role
• Track record of consistently over-achieving quota
• Experience managing and closing complex deals
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills: should be able to quickly construct compelling presentation materials
• Skilled at “walking the corridors” to engage accounts and create a group of Sherpa enthusiast’s
• Strong collaboration skills: will be required to coordinate closely with multiple teams cross-functionally
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and stay on top of multiple activities
• Comfortable working in a small company environment that requires working independently and being self-motivated.
• You like to win and have a real go getter attitude but balance that with a respectful approach and high integrity.
• 2+ years of quota carrying enterprise applications to business users, knowledge of SaaS and supply chain channels a plus
• Creating opportunities and closing deals