Sales Account Executive
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Because of company growth, there is an immediate need for an Account Executive responsible for technical sales to customers and prospects in the northern New England area. If you are passionate sales professional and have technical sales experience in water, wastewater, pulp & paper, power generation, food & beverage or chemicals, you may be a fit for this important growth position.
You will be primarily responsible for sales revenue and profit growth of products and services in your territory with select accounts. You will be required to take a Strategic Selling sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with the existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, supporting existing business and selling new technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. . .
- Attain the assigned annual Sales Plan goals and objectives.
- Schedule appointments to explain products and services available.
- Establish and maintain sales relationships by making frequent sales calls, presentations, telephone contacts, and corresponding with existing or potential customers.
- Write prompt and informative Call Reports and distribute to the appropriate internal personnel.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers. Some overnights required. One office day per week or as requested.
- Quote prices using internal Price Quotation Form with copies to all appropriate personnel.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales & Marketing in developing department goals and objectives as well as sales strategies.
- Work cooperatively and promptly and communicates regularly with the Customer Service Department.
- Follow established Company policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of the current trends in the industry and with new products and services.
- Work with accounting in the collection of accounts receivable and cooperates in adhering to the company's credit policy.
- Attend trade shows.
- Generate and execute Strategic Selling Blue Sheet sales plans in existing customer accounts and in assigned competitively-held prospect accounts.
- 5-7 years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience; degree in chemistry ideal
- Experience in one or more of our markets which includes: water, wastewater, pulp & paper, power generation, food & beverage or chemicals.
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learninternal business systems)
- History of working in a job that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
A competitivecompensation package that includes a base salary plussales incentive planalong with the following benefits:
- Car allowance plus insurance, gas, maintenance, etc.
- Expense account
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Laptop Computer
- Matching 401K Plan
- ESOP Participation
- Vacations and Holidays