In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Present Philips’ broad portfolio of Oncology products, services, and affiliations to customers, with the goal of making Philips the partner of choice in cancer care. The position will be responsible for originating business through consultative solutions selling to cancer care providers and by effectively working across product lines and sales channels. The target audience is the Oncology Service Line leader, CMO and COO for the Academic institutions and IDN’s.
You are responsible for:
Develop a comprehensive account growth strategy and engage health system leadership at the enterprise level
- Business development - Research the client’s operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy. Develop a complementary Philips strategy designed to support the customer’s success.
- Develop credible executive level relationships by engaging the client in problem solving conversations while bringing unusual insights to the discussion.
- Demonstrate influential leadership skills to enlist the necessary cross-functional Philips resources needed to support client success.
- Travel as needed to meet with executives at multiple health system locations
- Responsible for Account growth and financial performance.
- Drive the Realization of the account strategy and performance metrics
- Act as a single point of contact at the corporate level for the health system’s leadership team.
- Communicate with, align, and drive the extended Philips team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and lead management of contracting process with the client.
- Working with local sales teams, understand the hospital specific activity, and use those opportunities into larger bulk buys and standardization solutions.
- Demonstrate Philips’ comprehensive set of solutions to address customer business, operational, and clinical challenges.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Set expectations for the Philips team with regards to customer engagement and support.
- Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
- Maintain awareness of major issues within the health system and monitor resolution through the critical issue processes.
- Develop and execute plans that simplify the client’s interaction with Philips.
- Coach the sales team to meet and lead customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team within Philips
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to the client.
- Optimize the customer experience by building a standardized and coordinated level of engagement across the health system.
- Collaborate closely with the various Philips direct selling organizations to demonstrate their relationships, knowledge, and local insights.
- Cultivate relationships with key Philips resources who can help facilitate the resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to share knowledge and encourage engagement across the business.
- Operate at the highest level of integrity at all times.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum four-year university degree. MBApreferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of sales, consulting, or provider experience in the US healthcare space working directly with healthcare providers at the senior leadership level. Healthcare IT or software experiencepreferred.
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider market, payors, and the interaction between hospital systems and suppliers.
- Experience with Academic/Large hospitals or IDN systems preferred
- Strong compassion for cancer patients
- Knowledge and experience in negotiating large commercial transactions as well as long term contracts.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to evaluate sales analytics such as funnel and booking information to identify trends and opportunities.
- Ability to analyze the financial statements of a health system to identify client needs.
- Experience in leading teams to deliver client success.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
- Be conversant in industry/market trends and client business challenges
In return, we offer you the opportunity to:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.