We are looking for a mid-level Sales Account Executive to join our Sales department. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients' needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. Our ideal candidate will have experience in selling Software as a Service ("SaaS") products to the real-estate industry.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
ParqEx is Chicago based parking real-estate tech startup. We are "The Smart Parking Platform". ParqEx' s AI based marketplace platform enables non-commercial parking owners (e.g. residential, non-profit and business parking spots) to rent their underutilized parking spots to drivers on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis. For parking spots secured behind gates/garage doors, ParqEx' s Access+ technology lets owners grant controlled access to their secured parking spots through the convenience of the ParqEx app.
Why Work With Us?
- ParqEx was the recipient of the Top Tech Startup, Best places to work, 20 Most Admires companies of 2018, 30 most creative CEOs of 2018, and several more awards and press:
- We are a VC backed tech startup based in the West Loop area of Chicago.
- You'll get to see first-hand what it's like to build a successful tech company.
- Our Marketplace, Access+ and GuestParq services, create tremendous value for our property owners.
- Our mission is to transform the urban parking landscape in ways that benefit the community and ultimately the environment.
- You will contribute to solving a real problem for society.
- ParqEx is a part of the sharing economy movement that is disrupting traditional industries such as lodging (AirBnB), transportation (Uber, Lyft), and delivery (Instacart, Postmates) among others. We're going to continue doing the same for parking, and with your help, the sky is the limit.
- We've got a terrific, energetic and fun company culture made up of smart, dedicated, disciplined and hard-working people who are passionate about making a positive change in the world.
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve the customer experience
What you will BE doing:
- Proactively identify and connect with relevant real estate property managers, owners and well-networked strategic partners and industry professionals, with the intent of selling ParqEx product and services.
- Leveraging phone calls, emails, and other appropriate channels of communication to contact and cultivate new relationships and persuade C-Level executives within multi-unit operators or real estate development to generate leads.
- Work within our CRM to record prospect communication activities, and drive follow-up with senior leadership where appropriate
- Utilize and modify scripts and email templates for prospecting
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive
- 4 years of demonstrated sales experience selling complex service-oriented offerings (preferably in real-estate)
- Hands on experience with customer service
- An ability to grasp clients' needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software (Pipedrive, Insightly, Salesforce etc.), and MS Office (PowerPoint & MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
What's in it for you?
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Potential to earn equity in a hot technology startup
- Full-time hours: 40 hours a week
- You will work very closely with a highly qualified and experienced management team and get to experience what it takes to build a startup company – ground up.
- Huge growth/advancement opportunities
If this sounds like the right position for you, please apply for this position by sending us your resume.
At this time, ParqEx will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
ParqEx is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. ParqEx promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
ParqEx will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.