As a Sales Account Executive, you will expand and grow Jornaya’s market share by engaging and selling our market-leading suite of products such as Jornaya Intelligence with the addition to offering customized solutions to new and existing enterprise customers. This is an outside sales role where you will be consultatively selling complex solutions of varying deal sizes. To attain your sales goals you will be:
- Selling our products through a defined solution selling methodology aimed to teach our clients to think differently about a business problem and leading them to our solution.
- Managing all phases of the sales lifecycle including prospecting and developing leads; traveling to and meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring to contract negotiation and closing.
- Staying closely involved with the account relationship and owning the account growth strategy. This includes working with our Customer Success Managers to ensure your customers achieve the anticipated value of acquired products.
- Expanding and growing Jornaya market share by closing on new logos and growing existing client business while creatively prospecting among your assigned accounts and markets.
- Establishing an executable strategy which includes leveraging your existing business relationships and personal networks to generate sales leads for your pipeline.
- Working closely with Jornaya sales peers to share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with sales community
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 3-5years of solution salesexperience ideally having Challenger salesexperience within a SaaSbusiness model.
- Experience selling data products to C level execs, preferably in marketing departments.
- Professionally assertive, not afraid to influence traditional thinking at any level of an organization. Can take prospects on a solutions journey to navigate the transition towards a new and better way of achieving business goals by using compelling, data-driven insights.
- Experience or a strong familiarity with the marketingtechnology industry selling complex data and analytics products.
- Experience prospecting enterprise-scale organizations while effectively engaging initial points of entry and quickly navigating the conversation to key stakeholders and across the CxO suite.
- Proven track record of being a top performer within a data and technologysales organization with a track record of exceeding goals involving large, enterprise deals (e.g. $1M+ annual quota).
- Demonstrated use of Salesforce.com for pipeline management and a tool for driving disciplined and repeatable sales processes.
- An ability to work collaboratively across the internal organization while having fun and making friends at work.
- Ability to travel as necessary to client sites and industry events.