Sales Account Executive
Involta is seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive to introduce the greater Pittsburgh area to Involta's brand new world-class data center and its products and services. The successful candidate will consistently generate, qualify, pursue, and close opportunities that provide profitable revenue. Additional responsibilities include:
- Performs direct customer sales in key areas; promotes and maintains customer relations with major accounts.
- Develops and maintain sales by exploring and qualifying existing accounts.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in CRM systems on all assigned accounts including sales opportunity data, quote records, and customer contacts.
- Prepares comprehensive quote packages for prospects.
- Represents Involta at conferences, meetings, exhibits, and other special events; promotes new and existing programs and initiatives.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 5years of combined services or technology salesexperience in a related industry
- Must be a high energy, self-driven, motivated sales professional
- Must be People Skilled, Results Oriented, Expertise Driven, Loves Building Relationships, and is Passionate about Sales
- Good connections (personal network) in the industry
- Excellent oral and written communication with excellent presentations skills
- Ability to lead and drive initiatives through consensus-building
- Team-orientation and win/win approach to creating business value
- Broad experience leading strategic alliances for a fast-growing technology company is mandatory
- Understanding and experience selling IT and/or data center services such as colocation, virtual hosting, disaster recovery, security and consulting is preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures utilizing Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing goals, strategies, and plans
- Strong interpersonal skills to include, communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long term goals
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, concepts, and methodologies
- Above average Computer literacy
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Up to 50% travel to include overnight stays when necessary