You are responsible for:
• Solidifying the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching it’s goals.
• Leveraging the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
• Identifying a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
• Acting as single point of contact for Tier 1, 2 IDN HQ accounts and own Executive level relationships.
• Communicating, aligning and driving the team to execute on the Account strategy.
• Negotiating and overseeing development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
• Participating in customer meetings to closure.
• Developing and leveraging relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
• Maintaining account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
• Simplifying the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
• Coaching the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
You are a part of:
A collaborative team with a strong internal network that aligns key players to support the delivery of value to our customers in order to execute deals. This team maximizes the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to present an efficient One Philips approach.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
In return, we offer you the opportunity to:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.