In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Act as the single point of contact to drive strategy within key IDN accounts in New Orleans area. The Account Executive will partner with the Senior Account Executive and own the Executive level relationships within these accounts.
You are responsible for:
• Solidifying the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching it’s goals.
• Leveraging the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
• Identifying a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
• Acting as single point of contact for Tier 1, 2 IDN HQ accounts and own Executive level relationships.
• Communicating, aligning and driving the team to execute on the Account strategy.
• Negotiating and overseeing development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
• Participating in customer meetings to closure.
• Developing and leveraging relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
• Maintaining account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
• Simplifying the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
• Coaching the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
You are a part of:
A collaborative team with a strong internal network that aligns key players to support the delivery of value to our customers in order to execute deals. This team maximizes the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to present an efficient One Philips approach.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred
- 8+ years of Field Sales experiencerequired
- Experience leading account teams and selling to accounts that can produce large sales volumes and/or market share growth preferred
- Experience with C-Level and IDNs required
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
- The ability to engage the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversations
- The ability to educate the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues
- The ability to enlighten the customer about new possibilities, and act as a catalyst for innovative ideas
In return, we offer you the opportunity to:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.