Job Summary: The Sales Account Executive is the Sales “owner” of their assigned territory. This role, working alongside business development, is tasked with identifying, qualifying winning and closing new business opportunities for Homecare Homebase. The successful candidate has a self-starter, “hunter” mentality with a strong competitive spirit and works well as part of an assertive, high performing sales team. Responsibilities:
- Exceed assigned sales quota within the assigned territory.
- Work with business development to qualify and identify inbound leads from marketing campaigns and other market outreach efforts.
- Proactively build relationships with larger targets in the assigned territory to secure strong competitive positioning.
- Take a proactive role in generating and nurturing qualified leads; this includes: identifying, prioritizing, and follow up on contacts and targets.
- Coordinate the product specialist team to deliver winning product demonstrations to qualified prospects.
- Be able to demonstrate key features of the software solution
- Be well versed in HCHB software functionality, interoperability and benefits of HCHB tools to agencies
- Deliver an accurate sales forecast as well as other activities-based updates to sales leadership.
- Document activities in SalesForce.com to capture relevant information about each prospect aiding the sales process and management reporting capabilities
- Manage the RFP process for your assigned accounts
- Coordinate Site-Visits, reference calls, contract negotiations and financial proposals/ROIs
- Participate in trade shows and conferences in assigned territory.
- A self-starting high performing hunter sales mentality.
- Confident, and assertive with the ability to develop strong prospect relationships
- A clear communicator able to make well-reasoned recommendations to all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence in order to achieve results
- Excellent command of verbal and written language and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to handle rejection during sales efforts
- Process oriented, yet flexible concerning calling/campaign response priorities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Overnight travelrequired
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years' software sales experience
- Post-Acute experience is a plus
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered