GANTECH is a systems integrator specializing in end-user computing solutions. We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our fast growing team of experts. Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, we are uniquely positioned to elevate our clients and employees to the next level of success.
We recognize and respect the amount of time you will invest by applying to this position. If you complete this application, you will be kept informed via email and text messages (if you opt in) throughout the evaluation process. We will evaluate your application upon receipt. If selected for an interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
GANTECH is seeking a client facing Account Executive to join our fast-growing team. This individual will be responsible for finding, qualifying and closing Managed Services and Professional Service sales and growing GANTECH's client base. The role demands salesmanship, persistency, integrity, organizational skills, and excellent time management.
This is a Remote Position authorized to work from anywhere within the Mid-Atlantic / Southeast sales territory. Applicants must be willing to travel throughout the sales territory.
Applicants residing in metropolitan areas in the following locations are preferred:
- Washington, D.C.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Generate new revenue selling Managed Services and Professional Services offerings in assigned territory to meet and exceed quarterly/annual revenue targets
- Demonstrate understanding of GANTECH’s value proposition as well as how to position, price and overcome potential objections.
- Lead a consultative selling process. Collaborate with internal resources to progress opportunities from initial qualification to close/transition to service delivery.
- Manage and maintain accurate sales forecast information using company CRM.
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline. This includes developing relationships with key channel and technology partners that map to the assigned territory.
- Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their success with Managed Services solutions with prospective customers.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in the Managed Services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- 5+ years of managed services or B2B technology sales experience, with a focus on new account acquisition.
- Experience selling managed services, consulting services, or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management and hosting.
- Thorough understanding of consultative sales, and the ability to build key relationships to become a trusted advisor to understand and solve customer problems.
- Thorough understanding of consultative sales and the ability to build key relationships to become a trusted advisor to understand and solve customer problems.
- Solid customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representative.
- Strong time management, communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be able to manage a complex sales cycles and navigate the complex organizations and processes.
- Strong familiarity with working with small to mid-sized businesses in a consultative manner.
- Must have strong initiative and ability to work independently to effectively manage your own sales pipeline.
- Experience selling or working at an MSP or a technology services firm preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time.