The Account Executive's primary focus will be on generating new long term revenue by selling electronic payment and billing solutions to the county and municipal sectors of government, as well as, utilities in the (Northeast/Southeast/Mid-West, etc.). Target accounts will include tax payments, court payments, and utility payments. Responsible for establishing and maintaining decision making level relationships within the target market segments. This person should be professional, personable, highly self-motivated, and an innovative thinker. This will be a remote position.
Looking for candidates in the Orlando, Atlanta or Charlotte area.
- Generate revenue by establishing new accounts with prospects in government and public utilities
- Effectively communicate Certified Payment's value propositions to prospective clients.
- Works to maintain and grow the client relationship and facilitate additional product and service sales within the client base.
- Participate in a high level of prospecting activities: lead generation, qualifying prospects, discovery, and demonstrating solutions to prospective clients
- Prepare and provide in-person and web based sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Assess the target market for opportunities and develop a territory sales plan that addresses competitive weaknesses and strengths.
- Analyze and respond to formal RFPs; develop winning proposals.
- Represent Certified Payments at conferences and trade shows.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the government or utility markets
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of cloud based technologies and software sales.
- Ability to demonstrate software.
- Experience exhibiting at conferences and tradeshows.
- Ability to generate proposals and respond to RFPs.
- Able to demonstrate a disciplined work ethic as a remote employee.
- Payment processing experience is a plus
- Multi-State travel is required