Experian is the leading global information services company, which helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making. With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
We are looking for a consistently successful STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE. The Strategic Account Executive will have sales and account management responsibility for a top Experian strategic client in the financial services, payment and/or technology industries. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining close alliances with senior executive management at the client, offering recommendations through formal sales presentations and proposals, and working with the team to negotiate and close revenue agreements. You will be held accountable to grow and maintain a large and strategically important revenue stream.
The Strategic Account Executive is responsible for the following:
- The overall leadership and growth of Experian’s strategic client relationships, including ownership of and accountability for all revenue in Consumer Information Services and Decision Analytics.
- Identify new strategic sales opportunities by working directly with C-level and VP-level client executives to understand client financial priorities and the strategic initiatives designed to deliver them.
- Propose, advance and close new agreements for solutions that grow client revenue, reduce operational costs, or mitigate overall risk for the client.
- Renew and grow existing business by collaborating with the client to identify and implement improvements to solution fit, delivery, and overall impact to the business.
- Manage all inputs to the Experian revenue forecasting and pipeline management process, accurately updating revenue opportunities in a timely fashion according to company policy and practice.
- Collaborate with Experian sales, product, and executive leadership to improve client relationships and Experian product and services
- Partner with the Experian client-facing sales team, including Relationship Manager and Vice President of Sales, to improve sales and revenue performance.
- Accountable for high levels of sales call activity, pipeline development and management, and overall monthly, quarterly and annual revenue performance.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years successful sales experience with a proven track record of overachievement selling complex solutions and non-tangible business value in competitive environment.
- Background in Financial Services, Technology or related field sales.
- Demonstrated ability to sell at the executive level.
- Ability to effectively position complex ideas and concepts through verbal and written communication.
- Solid business acumen, with a strong understanding of corporate financial priorities and the initiatives designed to deliver revenue and profit expectations.
- Good customer service skills and ability to adapt to different personalities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and provide leadership when called upon.
- Ability to work independently, possess good organization and project management skills.
- Research client organization and requirements to continually expand relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Bachelor's degreerequired, MBA strongly preferred
- 25% overnight travelrequired.
- Must have a valid drivers license