Ideally we are looking for someone who has had a strong track record as an inside sales rep or a commercial rep who wants to take the next steps in an outside sales role. This person will be a sales professional who drives strategic enterprise wide sales initiatives into 10-15 targeted strategic accounts. Responsibilities include qualifying, selling and closing new business into Financial Services and Insurance prospects and installed accounts. The Sales Account Executive will have a direct impact on the success and growth of Kofax and that is reflected through excellent income potential.
The products and services the Sales Account Executive sells includes Kofax/Kapow RPA products, the Multi-Channel Capture products, Business Process Management (BPM) products, and Smart Process Applications Platform, AP Automation, BI, e-signature, Dynamic Case Management, Customer Communications Management, Mobile Frameworks, Kofax Mobile Capture Platform, Information Integration and Mailroom Room Automation.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling solutions that pulls from the entire suite of Kofax products. The role will be to develop, manage and execute sales plans focused on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis through a proven solution selling methodology. Focusing on a general territory, establishing new and nurturing existing third party distribution relationships.
The Sales Account Executive duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within the assigned target accounts leveraging compelling return on investment that the Kofax solution provides.
- Work closely with our Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team, and Sales Engineer resources to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Understand and articulate the value of the Kofax solutions to VP and C-level audiences which align to the prospects strategic objectives
- Establish and maintain strong and referenceable relationships with our existing client base.
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account. Target of no less than 40 contact points across each organization.
- Actively work with internal teams to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification. The Sales Account Executive is expected to create a pipe no less than 3X of target.
- Work very closely with Kofax’s list of partners to jointly engage in prospecting, qualifying, calls or visits according to strategic account mapping plans with the Partners.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities to ensure that the CRM system is always clean and up to date, in accordance to Management’s guidelines
- A minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience selling enterprise software & service solutions to high-level executives within Global 2000 accounts. Preferably in Financial Services or Insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Proven success positioning and selling solutions that align with customers strategic objectives. Recognition of underlining operational objectives and requirements.
- Successful selling experience with RPA, ECM, BPM, ERP or Document management technologies strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers.
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Outstanding organizational and qualification skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued
- Strategic sales training, solution selling and/or process-oriented sales approach
- Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, with commitment to long term success
- Team oriented
- BS/BA or equivalent is required, MBA preferred.
- We are looking for a hyper motivated sales account executive with 3-4 years inside sales experience looking to progress to the next step in their sales career as a Field Enterprise Account Executive.