Who Will Love This Job
- Someone who is action-oriented: You enjoy working hard! You are full of energy for the things you find challenging. You are not afraid of acting quickly and you are willing to jump on problems quickly.
- A negotiator: You negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups. You gain trust quickly of others involved in the negotiation and can win concessions without damaging relationships.
- A strategic thinker: You have a natural talent for thinking one step ahead and have a demonstrated ability to think analytically.
- A customer advocate: You are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. You establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- A phenomenal presenter: You are effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and bosses. You command attention and can manage group processes during the presentation.
What You'll Do
You will use your extensive experience and consultative software selling skills to develop new sales opportunities by prospecting, forecasting pipeline, territory planning, and software presentations. You will be managing the sales process including contract preparation and work effectively as an individual, while also providing team-on-team leadership and orchestrating the resources needed to effectively manage and win sales. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skill and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. We value executives who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives is a must. IT Service Management knowledge a definite plus.
What You Should Have
- 10+ years of successful software sales experience
- 10+ years experience managing territory/accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams
- Familiarity with the SaaS value proposition
- Experience in selling IT solutions via web presentations and in person
- Top notch negotiation skills
- Strong ability to consistently qualify, manage and close opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Articulate a vision that resonates and demonstrates value to the customer, channel and industry leaders
- Ability to incorporate knowledge of software products, services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process
- A strong portfolio of verifiable IT customers in your region
- Must meet established performance targets
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
- Residence in the Mid Atlantic states; Baltimore, MD
- Willing and able to travel to client sites
Nice to Have
- Experience of the IT Service Management industry
- Start-up or entrepreneurial experience
- Cold Calling, Account Management, Business Development experience
- You like working with intelligent and driven colleagues
- You would enjoy working for a fast-growing software company
- Bragging rights – check out our awards!
- We’re a fun, close-knit team
- We have a fast-paced, exciting work environment
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and other benefits
- PTO plan to provide work-life balance
- 401(k) with employer matching program
- Commuter perks for some locations
- Paid community service day and philanthropy projects
- Our work environments vary by location; however, we believe in offering amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, standing/sitting desks, free onsite gym, basketball and volleyball courts, ping pong, videogames, shuffleboard, and darts.
- Fun group competitions, team outings, and new hire lunches with the CEO