Sales Account Executive
- Achieve or exceed defined monthly, quarterly and annual quota targets (over $2 million annually).
- Develop a sustainable, working pipeline of 4x annual sales quota. Each pipeline opportunity must exceed $500,000 in potential revenue.
- Identify key executives within the prospect organization by position and by name with the goal of a specified number of face-to-face meetings with various levels of the client organization to include the key decision makers by specific dates with the goal of closing profitable sales.
- Make outbound calls and conduct in-person meetings with potential clients to identify and qualify opportunities to sell Liaison?s products and services.
- Assume the lead role in the preparation and delivery of client presentations.
- Support management with accurate & timely forecasting, negotiating and financial planning in existing and prospect accounts.
- Maintain current information about all accounts and opportunities in company CRM system.
- Ensure a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitation of long-term relationships for account retention and expansion.
- Share information withSales and Marketing leadership regarding business issues and industry information that could aid development of market-specific action plans and sales strategies.
- Assist management in developing cross-selling business strategies and tactics.
- Represent Liaison at trade shows and conferences as required.
- Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves.
- A minimum of 7years of proven salesexperience, preferably selling software, services, and/or cloud-based services and software to senior executives in large enterprises.
- Knowledge of the data integration, management, and security market and technologies.
- Knowledge of SOA, BPM, BAM, ETL, and middlewaretechnologies.
- Proven history of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quotas in excess of $2 million.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership skills and ability to be a proactive team player at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to comprehend, develop and effectively execute business plans, account portfolio management, opportunity analyses.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills, with the ability to present to senior executives and employ complex solution selling techniques.
- High degree of discipline, maturity, professionalism and integrity.
- Sound negotiation, judgment and decision-making.
- College degree in Sales/Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
About Liaison Technologies
Liaison Technologies is a growing and energized global Integration and data management services company providing unique and high-value services to move, transform and manage business information in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, Liaison's practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client?s specific business requirements. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Liaison has additional offices in both the U.S. and Western Europe. For more information visit our corporate website at www.liaison.com
Liaison Technologies offers competitive pay and a generous benefit package to all of our full time employees that include FREE medical, dental and vision plans, 401K matching, STD/LTD, wonderful PTO schedules, and 10 paid holidays per year. We also have a great work environment that includes a game room, free beverages, Bagel Fridays, and many fun events throughout the year. Come join our team of talented and motivated employees!
Liaison Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Liaison technologiesnot to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- selling cloud technologies/data integration/management tools: 2years
- IT/Software Sales: 4years