- Proven sales expertise in complex systems with a strong emphasis on Physical Security, ideally with some Identity and Access control/ PCIM background as well.
- Proven experience managing the sales process, negotiating and closing sales at the "C" level.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of successful technology sales experience.
- Experience in direct and channel technology sales, and working as an integral member within a team-selling model is important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed revenue quota goals on Quarterly and Annual basis.
- Leverage Account Executive's existing professional experience and professional contacts to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Operations to develop and execute Sales campaigns.
- Maintain a high level of customer and partner satisfaction in his/her Region.
- Manage the extended sales cycle including evaluation, proposal, negotiation, validation and execution of new sales contracts.
- Provide accurate forecasts and keep management informed about significant changes and developments.