This role will be responsible for managing current accounts and creating new accounts selling professional services including WAN, unified communications, wireless/managed mobility, digital media and security technology to service providers and technology providers particularly in the following areas: consulting, deployment, day 2 and managed services. Additionally this role will create and develop relationships and new customers, support existing relationships as well as supporting relationships with existing named accounts. This position will be based in the Denver area because in person meetings will be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experienced technical sales engineer looking to move into more of a sales/business development role or a salesperson with a strong technical background.
- A person who can recognize and develop opportunities for professional service sales. Minimum of 5-7 years of channel sales experience partnering with service providers to support their end users.
- Must thoroughly understand and be experienced with the sales process of service providers and their go-to-market strategies and processes.
- Must thoroughly understand professional service offerings for: consulting, deployment, day 2 and managed services.
- Must understand: WAN, unified communications, wireless/managed mobility, digital media and security technology that drives service offerings.
- Capable of capturing technical requirements needed by service provider offer team.
- Great communicator that can listen to the customer, derive how technology can resolve current customer issues, outline the resolution, propose full spectrum solutions and close a technical sale. Experienced with long sales cycles/offer development/bid processes.
- Confident, autonomous, polished presenter accomplished in developing opportunities tailored to audiences at every level within a services provider relationship.
- Customer relationship focus, adept with the customer's business and workflows, development of proper contact network within accounts.
- Ability to develop and implement short and long-term strategic business plans designed to grow franchise and achieve required sales objectives.
- Experienced with CRM tool usage such as Zoho, Dynamics or Salesforce.
- College degree preferred.
- Carrier/enterprise sales experience a plus.
- Pre-sales technical experience and certifications a plus.