$100K — $150K *
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
We are currently looking for customer-focused Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect to be a part of our growing Salesforce team. If you are bright, driven, enjoy working with the latest technology and have the right blend of business acumen, technically savvy and customer-facing skills then this opportunity is for you.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, as required in support of current and new projects
- Conduct Solution reviews with functional teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers' business requirements
- Work on all phases of a project: requirements capture, development, testing, production support, etc.
- Be able to estimate scope for development efforts
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding status
- Participate in business and technical meetings
- Provide timely status updates to project leadership
- Identify and mitigate risks in process and technology
- Support architectural and development guidelines and best practices
- 5-10 years of experience and 2 years minimum experience working with Marketing Cloud
- Experience in Salesforce administration
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud administration
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Evidence of technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
- Evidence in effectively communicating technical concepts to other technical staff members as well as non-technical members of the organization
- Experience with providing customer service and problem troubleshooting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce security model, including the role hierarchy, user accounts and sharing settings
- Demonstrated knowledge with Agile Project Management
- Demonstrated knowledge with managing users, business units, permissions and settings within ExactTarget
- Evidence of a Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline
Valid through: 4/2/2021
$200K — $250K
6 days ago