Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys Information Technology department is looking for a Solution architect of Salesforce for driving its business applications on Salesforce.com platform.
The Salesforce Solution Architect is a senior technical professional in the Business Applications Team. As a solution architect, you will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology, strong communications and enjoys solving business problems. This is a truly unique position where you can build and grow all your skills as you work with the business to identify and clarify business needs, design and propose a solution, plan the delivery and prototype working models as required through an agile methodology. This role requires a combination of analytical, technical, planning and communication skills.
- Using UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies; you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
- Works closely with business owners to identify / understand business needs and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap and strategic direction of the team
- Responsible for the end to end solution design and technical implementation within the scope of a business applications projects
- Creates iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends. Continuously updates the technical architecture based on changing technologies and knowledge related to vendor solutions
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies
- Assists with project scoping and effort estimations
You should have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional Salesforce application development experience including Lightning, Canvas, Apex and VisualForce
- Strong exposure on Opportunity to Cash cycle
- Excellent knowledge of integration design and development best practices, governor limits, code reviews etc.
- Outstanding verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior management
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy of the team
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and/or Platform Developer *preferred*
- Working knowledge and experience of agile processes
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field