$150K — $200K *
The Salaried Talent Acquisition Manager is a key business partner and strategist who will lead the salaried talent acquisition function globally. This position will lead the creation, development, and management of key strategies that support Swagelok’s strategic plan. This role will be responsible for managing the functional and as appropriate regional teams to deliver against current and future hiring needs. The scope of this position is broad including internal and external hiring from university to senior leadership levels, interacting with stakeholders across the entire organization. This leader will manage a team of talent acquisition partners responsible for sourcing through interview, offer and onboarding stages including the operational activities associated with the hiring process across the business. The role requires a proactive, strategic and innovative thinker who can partner with the business to forecast hiring needs and collaborate with teams to ensure the ongoing success of Swagelok.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
o Develop and implement global recruiting strategies that match Swagelok’s current and future needs. Incorporate knowledge of the labor market, industry trends and sourcing strategies that lead to the identification of top talent.
o Ensure strategies and process deliver a world class candidate (internal associate and external candidate) experience. Enhance current practices as appropriate.
o Partner with Communications department to implement Swagelok’s employment brand and social strategy to improve candidate awareness of Swagelok.
o Coach, resource and develop a team of talent acquisition professionals in alignment with Swagelok’s hiring strategy and business needs with an openness to flex as demand changes.
o Provide continued guidance, mentorship and career development to team members in alignment with the HR strategy and transformation.
• Business Partnership:
o Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in best practice sharing across the organization and community. Raise awareness of the latest functional developments and contribute to strategy and policy development to ensure support for the business.
o Advocate and influence leaders on the diversity activities to support the talent acquisition and DE&I strategies.
o Build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be recognized as a partner for internal and external hiring matters.
o Apply standard work in defining, measuring, reporting and resolving key performance indicators and metrics for the function. Incorporate lessons learned over time. Must be confident in explaining data and using data to drive improvement standards.
o May step in to own senior level job requisition load to manage or fill acting as a player/coach as needed.
o Ensure appropriate regulatory needs are met with AAP, ADA and EEO compliance.
o As a leader, you are expected to know, enforce, and appropriately escalate all Swagelok associate policies.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Required Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development, business, or a related discipline
• A minimum of 7-10 years of talent acquisition experience required, including 5 years of leadership experience+
• Passion for creating a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
• Knowledge of progressive, best-practice recruiting tools and methodologies as well as legal requirements.
• Experience with passive candidate sourcing and high-volume recruitment.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to communicate with and influence internal stakeholders, including senior leadership
• Ability to understand and articulate internal customer's requirements, culture, and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire
• Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
• 5 years of global talent acquisition leadership experience
• Global cultural orientation, with international work experience
• Strongly prefer experience in recruiting senior leaders
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements:
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
Swagelok is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are selected without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law
Swagelok will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008.
This job summary is intended to be brief and does not list all the duties for this position. Nothing in this job description should be construed as an express or implied contract of employment.
Swagelok is an at-will employer, which means that either party is free to terminate the employment relationship at any time, without any advanced notice, for any reason or no reason.
Valid through: 1/20/2022